Pet Lovers – ‘Tis the Season to Share the Love and Give!
Bringing together hopeful critters and loving homes is one of the things that shelters do best. Taking in homeless pets, providing food, water and shelter to rescued, injured or abused animals, they spend 365 days a year saving animals and their need for supplies is ongoing.
Pets provide companionship, protection and love to their humans. Yet some families struggle with finances, having to decide whether to pay rent or buy food. Community food banks can help to support families during difficult times or with low-incomes. For families with pets, a food bank can make a difference between choosing to rehome a pet to a shelter or keeping their pet at home – healthy, happy and in their family’s loving care.
Both Animals Shelters and Food Banks depend on constant donations of much needed supplies throughout the year in order to keep running. If you have a love for animals and would like to help out, this is the perfect time to support our community by donating pet food & supplies AND we will help you by picking up your donated item/s and delivering them for you.
To make it easier for you, we’ve compiled a Wish List of pet links (requested from our local shelters) and with just a few clicks you can make a difference in a pet’s life!
- Dry Kirkland Dog Food (Costco)
- Dry Kirkland Cat Food (Costco)
- Dry Nature’s Domain Dog Food (Costco)
- Royal Canin Kitten Dry Food
- NutriSource Chicken and Rice Formula Dry Cat Food
- NutriSource Sm/Med Breed Dry Puppy Food
- Purina Beyond Canned Cat Food – Chicken/Brown Rice
- Purina Beyond Canned Cat Food – Pheasant/Sweet Potato
- Natural Balance Kitten Food
- Purina Friskies Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack
- Natural Balance Puppy Canned Food
- Beyond Grain-Free Adult Dog Canned Food
- Wellness Complete Senior Dog Canned Food
- Feline Pine Cat Litter
- Greenies Pill Pocket Soft Treats
- Small Cat Scratchers
- Cat Toys
- Dog Plush Toys
- New Blankets
To schedule a porch pick-up between November 15-December 15, give us a call at 360-348-6561 or send us an email email@example.com and we will gladly deliver your donation for you along with our pet supply donation from a portion of our proceeds. Let’s celebrate the holiday season together and give back to our pet communities!
Note: Unfortunately we are unable to accept open bags of unused pet food or gently used items.