Dog and Puppy Training
Would you like a well-trained dog? Does committing to a dog training classes at the same time, same place, every week seem challenging with work, kids and your busy life? Enjoy a well-behaved, obedient dog without having to attend classes or do all the work yourself.
Whether you have an older puppy, an adopted dog with no prior training or a senior pup, your pup is perfectly capable of learning new things.
As cute, snuggly and precious that puppies are, it’s no secret that they can be a huge challenge. Get your puppy started off on the right paw with basic training and good manners. Using only positive training methods, our Puppy Basics Training is customized and focused on imprinting good behavior around four main areas:
- One-on-one, personalized lessons with a Professional Dog Trainer.
- Customized dog training plans because every dog is a unique individual, which means the cookie-cutter approach is ineffective.
- A higher rate of success than training on your own.
- Quicker results happen when your dog is on familiar turf.
- An initial complimentary consultation.
- With the training while you’re away program, at least two follow-up meetings with you to make sure the transfer of skills and behavior goes smoothly.
- We are fully committed to your success and therefore offer on-going email, phone, and text support for 6 months after your last session at no additional charge.
Choose between two types of dog training programs to fit your needs:
- Private Lessons – -Where you and your dog receive one-on-one instruction in your dog’s own home environment and neighborhood, or
- Training While You’re Away – We’ll come to your home and train your dog during the day while you’re away. We’ll then meet with you to demonstrate your dog’s skills and transfer the training to you.
(Please note: dog training services are only available in Stanwood and Camano Island)
Dog Training Request Form
Pet Sitting and Dog Walking serving Arlington, Camano Island, Marysville & Stanwood, WA.