Effective Dog Training Classes
Does your dog nip at visitors or generally ignore your instructions? Would you like a well-trained dog? Does committing to a dog training class seem impossible with your work and family commitments? Let the team at Totally Tails Pet Care Services give you an obedient, well-behaved dog without you doing all the work yourself!
We provide dog training services that fit your busy lifestyle and give you the well-trained pup you've always wanted. Call us today at 360-348-6561 for more information about our dog training classes and how you can sign up today.
Dog Training for Dogs Over 5 Months Old
Whether you have an older puppy, an adopted dog with no prior training or a senior pup, your pup is perfectly capable of learning new things.
Basic Obedience Training
We’ll teach your canine companion basic skills such as sit, down, stand, come, beginner stay/wait, loose lead walking, leave it control, and recalls.
For dogs who have completed a basic dog training program. This training builds upon the basic skills along with distractions and may include: long wait and stay, long distance recalls, focus, loose lead walking in all types of environments along with vehicle enter/exit control, sending your dog to bed, greeting guests, door entry/exit politeness, and food manners.
Working closely with you to tackle problematic behavior such as excessive barking, pulling on the leash, jumping up, whining, guarding food, and more.
Dog Training for Puppies Under 5 Months Old
As cute, snuggly and precious that puppies are, it’s no secret that they can be a huge challenge. Get your puppy started off on the right paw with basic training and good manners. Using only positive training methods, our Puppy Basics Training is customized and focused on imprinting good behavior around four main areas:
Most clients report that accidents are greatly reduced or gone within the first few days of using our house training system.
Most puppies won’t be ready for basic dog training until they’re a bit older but we can start with puppy on helping them understand core obedience behavior such as sit, lie down, stay, leave it, come, drop it, wait and loose leash walking.
When speaking about manners we are talking about jumping, chewing, nipping, biting, stealing, whining, and barking. Every puppy is different and we’ll work with you on finding the best way to overcome these issues.
There are good ways to socialize and there are the not so good ways to socialize puppies (dog parks, etc). We’ll work with you on how to safely socialize your pup.
What You Get:
- One-on-one, personalized lessons with a Professional Dog Trainer.
- Customized dog training plans because every dog is a unique individual, which means the cookie-cutter approach is ineffective.
- A higher rate of success than training on your own.
- Quicker results happen when your dog is trained on familiar turf.
- An initial complimentary dog training consultation.
- With the training while you’re away program, at least two follow-up meetings with you to make sure the transfer of skills and behavior goes smoothly.
- We are fully committed to your success and therefore offer on-going email, phone, and text support for 6 months after your last session at no additional charge.
Choose between two types of dog training programs to fit your needs:
- Private Lessons – -Where you and your dog receive one-on-one instruction in your dog’s own home environment and neighborhood, or
- Dog Training While You’re Away – We’ll come to your home and train your dog during the day while you’re away. We’ll then meet with you to demonstrate your dog’s skills and transfer the training to you.
Rate: Private In-Home-Training – 30min- $55, 45min- $75, 60min- $100 **$20 off for adoption from Casa, Noah, or Old Dog Haven (must have adoption papers proof).
(Please note: dog training services are only available in Stanwood and Camano Island)