Tipping your pet sitter or dog walker is a great way to show your appreciation. If you’ve been happy with your services then by all means, leave them a tip. Just know though, a tip is never expected or required.
Our top 3 recommend ways in which you can show your appreciation.
2) By leaving a cash tip, in a marked envelope, the first day of service on your kitchen counter – our pre-furred method, or
3) By adding a tip to your invoice. If you selected this method, we have listed 6 easy steps below for you to follow:
- Step 1: Log in to your portal by clicking here.
- Step 2: From the Account Summary page, select the appropriate invoice.
- Step 3: In the right hand column, select the Blue Pencil icon above the total amount due.
- Step 4: Select the button of choice – 10%, 15%, 20%, or Other. (If Other is selected, enter the dollar amount you’d like to add.)
- Step 5: Click on the Blue “Update Tip” button. The tip amount will be added to your invoice.
- Step 6: Click the Blue “Pay Now” button at the bottom of the screen. Voila!
Check out our YouTube video!
We hope this blog was helpful for you! Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
On behalf of all our pet sitters and dog walkers who receive a tip, Thank You!!!